All-day wedding photography coverage is £1250. Although most clients choose all-day coverage, I don't apply a single take-it-or-leave-it all-day fee; I would prefer to discuss what you want from your photographer. I've photographed small, intimate weddings as well as multi-day weddings with 150+ guests. There is no mileage charge for weddings within 60 minutes from Bristol but destination weddings or weddings a great distance away may incur additional charges and/or accommodation, all charged at cost. Part-day photography coverage and elopement photography is also available. I've listed what is included with all weddings I photograph, although the images delivered will generally be proportional to the amount of time I'm there. Please get in touch to find out more. For other great wedding suppliers around Bristol and Portishead, have a look at recommended suppliers from the Portishead Wedding Network.
• Includes pre-wedding consultation;
• Part or Full-day coverage of wedding from bridal prep through to after the first dance;
• All the best images edited and provided as print-ready, high-resolution digital jpegs. I generally deliver 400-600 images;
• Private on-line gallery to view and share. Friends and family can download the photos at no extra cost;
• Selection of fine art prints; and
•Absolutely no extra fees or hidden charges. If the photograph is good and unique, I include it.
Questions? See - questions to ask wedding photographers
Session fee is only £49 for family portrait photography sessions. We create gallery quality, family portraits that captures and represents the fun, love and tender moments shared by you and your family. We keep all sessions relaxed and natural which do not involve intricate poses or elaborate props.
• Includes phone/email/skype consultation;
• Up to 60 minutes shooting time;
• Takes in the Bristol/Portishead area, one of my favourite spots being Leigh Woods;
Questions? See - questions to ask family portrait photographers